Week 17 & 18

I apologize for not posting weekly in May. I was sick for three weeks and was incredibly busy with school work. May was a tough month all around, but it's over now. I only have finals left and then this journey will be over. I can't believe how fast time has gone. It still feels like March to me because spring just got here in Oregon. It's in the 60s and 70s everyday (March weather in South Carolina). My friends from back home told me the heat is unbearable in Columbia. I'm trying to savor the cool weather here for as long as possible before I go back home. Even though I'm excited to go back home and share all my experiences with friends and family, I'm getting sad thinking about leaving everything here behind. I have met a lot of friendly interesting people that have helped me form a new perspective on my life. I feel a lot more confident being by myself and taking care of myself. I genuinely feel like I don't need anyone and it's an extremely liberating feeling. I'm also going to really miss Oregon's natural beauty and weather. I love walking outside and just looking at the mountains, trees, and rivers. I am ready to be done with school though. I've only had a two week break since January 6th and it's already June. This upcoming week is the last week of classes though and then it's only finals the following week. Anyways, I'll let you guys know how my last week goes, and I'll recap the main points of my entire NSE experience. Can't believe we're in the endgame now! Until next week,




-Ben

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1

Week 5 & 6