Week 4

Hey everyone, it's been extremely cold in Oregon this past week. The highs have been in the 30s and there have been flurried snow showers throughout the week. I would've taken some pictures of the snow but it didn't stick unfortunately. I've been told from a few friends that it was in the 80s this past week in Columbia. It doesn't even reach the 80s here until June from what I've been told by the locals. Anyways, I told you guys that I was going to go to San Francisco this weekend, but I lied. There's been a change of plans, and now I'm going to Seattle. I have never been to Washington state before, but I can imagine it's almost identical to Oregon. I'll also be in Portland this Wednesday for the Trailblazers Warriors game that was offered to me by exploregon; a program at the University of Oregon that plans fun trips for international and exchange students like myself. Nonetheless, I don't have anything too interesting to share this week. Just normal class, a few snow showers, and daily assignments. I did, however, sign up for a soccer club and met some people with similar interest within it. I plan on posting pictures for the basketball and Seattle trip this upcoming weekend. I'm actually not feeling that homesick oddly enough and am starting to get very comfortable here. I think I may visit home for spring break in March, but I haven't decided yet. Anyways, I'll see you guys next week and hopefully will have a lot of fun things to share!



-Ben

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1

Week 5 & 6

Week 17 & 18