Last Week

Hey everyone, sorry it took me so long to post the final week! I got back home from Oregon last week and my last week on the West Coast was amazing. When my family came to pick me up, we decided to visit San Francisco for a few days and it was beautiful. I got to see the Golden Gate, Alcatraz, and the California Redwoods. Before they picked me up, my friends from South Carolina came to visit me and we got to see Crater Lake, Mount Rainer in Washington, and Seattle. This NSE trip has been one of the best experiences of my life and one of the best decisions I've ever made. Before I left, I was afraid if I wouldn't be able to adapt and make friends. I made a lot of good memories, met amazing people, and gained a lot of self-confidence. Being back home I'm even sad that I won't get to live in Eugene anymore! I'm so grateful I got to partake in the NSE experience and glad you guys could follow along!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1

Week 5 & 6

Week 17 & 18