Week 10 & 11

Hey everyone it's been a while. I went home for Spring break, but I'm back in Eugene now for the Spring term. Yesterday and today have been my first day of classes of the new term and it feels weird starting new at the beginning of April. I made all A's for Winter term and I'm hoping that carries over into this term. This term I'm taking a philosophy course, an astronomy course, a political science course, and an anthropology course. The weather here feels amazing now even though it's still raining. Thankfully there's no pollen at all here because my allergies were terrible back home in South Carolina over the break. I feel more confident now that I have a few months here under my belt and know people. I'm really going to try and take advantage of the opportunities this term and make this is an unforgettable experience. I'll be posting weekly from now on until June when I finish. Short post, but I should have a lot to talk about next week. Until next week,



-Ben Ruiz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1

Week 5 & 6

Week 17 & 18