Week 3

Hey everyone, I apologize for not posting a few days earlier, but I've been extremely busy with midterms and essays. Still trying to get used to the pace of the quarter system here. I haven't done anything too eventful worth sharing this past week because of school so this post should be relatively short. I can't believe I've already been here for a month, and I only have four left to go. Time is flying, and I'm trying to soak up the experience as much as I can. I'm mainly trying to focus on my studies now and working out rather than trying to meet people. I'm going to San Francisco in 11 days, and I'm really excited about that. I'm really missing the fatty foods from the South like Chic-fil-A and barbecue. Everything here is organic or vegan it seems. Anyways, I know only a few people read this but if you have any suggestions as to what you would like to know or for me to talk about, let me know in the comments down below. This is my first time handling a blog account, and I don't really know how it works. Anyways, I apologize for not having anything interesting to share this week. I'll try to be more outgoing next week so I'll have good stories to tell. Talk to you guys soon,

-Ben  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1

Week 5 & 6

Week 17 & 18