Week 13 & 14

Hey everyone, I haven't posted in two weeks because I've been incredibly busy with school. Four months in, and I'm still trying to get acclimated to the pace of the quarter system. Outside of school, however, this place feels just like home. It still hasn't gotten in the 70s yet and tomorrow is the first day of May! It's been in the upper 80s all month in South Carolina. It finally stopped raining though, and I've been able to hang up my rain jackets for the time being. I have a lot of work to do this week and honestly for the remainder of the term. My friends back at USC are already done with classes and only have finals left. I'm ready to be done with school, and I'll only have one semester left when I get back to USC in the fall. Last weekend I went to Portland and had an amazing time. My sister visited me and we went to a bunch of great restaurants, shops, and even saw Canon Beach. Oregon's natural beauty is unparalleled to any other region I've been to. Anyways, not too much to share. Just my general schedule of going to class, doing homework, and then repeat. Until next week,



-Ben

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1

Week 5 & 6

Week 17 & 18